Monday, February 22, 2010

RACE KIT for J-PRO



The ROCK CREEK RACE KIT!

Thanks to Kris Whorton, I got my way cool race kit this weekend before the Black Warrior 50K. Although she wasn't racing, Randy was. It was so awesome of her to bring it down with them from Chattanooga. Otherwise they would have had to ship it and it would be another week before I would have received it!

She found me right before the race, so basically I said thanks and as I had only 10 minutes before the gun went off, preceded to pin on my race number and throw the bag in the car. Gave me something to look forward to during the race as it looked like it had some really cool items in it!!!

Which are:

Patagonia Bike Messenger bag , Race shirt, Visor, Patagonia soft shell wind jacket and racing shorts which also are Patagonia..

So it looks like the main sponsor is Patagonia but I believe the trail shoes are NORTH FACE, which have not arrived yet!!

I believe it will be awesome to wear these items but I may have to get used to wearing the shirt as I like to go shirt-less!!!and I will have to get the shirt arms tailored some but overall it fits perfect.

No comments: